ntroducing the all new exciting and affordable Balistix Pro OAL Gauge
What is a OAL Gauge?
A OAL, or Overall Length Gauge is used to measure the overall length of a rifles chamber to rifling lands.
Why use a OAL Gauge?
It is important to determine the correct overall length for the cartridge when reloading.
Why the Balistix Pro OAL Gauge?
The Balistix Pro OAL Gauge was developed to address a few common issues, concerns and limitations that most reloaders have experienced with other similar products on the market, namely:
- Affordable, since one OAL Gauge accommodates many case diameters.
- No compromise on built quality.
- Solid durable all stainless steel material.
- Ease of use and setup, since the required drill and tap is included in the kit.
- Very compact – ease of storage.
- Made in South Africa.